Transformative Beauty Oil
- Pure Marula Oil is superior for cosmetic use because it contains the antioxidant and skin hydration properties that play key roles in reversing extrinsic skin aging. Increased skin hydration also leads to skin ‘plumpness’ and reduces fine lines.
- Studies have also shown significant anti-microbial properties and a unique mineral composition.
- Contains a high level of Oleic, Stearic and Palmitic fatty acids which mean a quicker absorption rate.
Scientifically validated and doctor endorsed to give our consumers the assurance they need that all Pure Marula Oil by Marula Pure Beauty Oil delivers the claims it promises.
- With a 60% higher antioxidant level, Pure Marula Oil is far more powerful than the leading Argan Oil and Grapeseed Oil at fighting the free radicals that cause pre-mature skin aging.
- Fatty acids like Omega 6 and 9 make Marula Oil a superior anti-aging moisturizer.
- A faster absorption rate and longer lasting moisture retention make marula oil the superior skin care oil for age-defiance and healthy skin.
Superior to Other Marula Oils
Other impure, mass produced marula oils are obtained by crushing the entire fruit, skin, nut and kernel together, then extracting the oil using extreme heat and chemicals. This process leaves residue behind and renders the oil void of any effective skincare benefits.
Every single marula nut used for our Pure Marula Oil is sustainably harvested from wild marula trees. Wild trees produce more antioxidant rich oil than the farmed and fertilized trees of mass sources. Each marula nut is carefully hand-cut, and only the purest blonde kernels are cold pressed with no heat or chemicals. Our superior process ensures our Pure Marula Oil is the highest-quality, highest benefit beauty oil.
Renowned plastic surgeon, Dr. Kaidi of Southern CA, first saw drastic results on his post-surgery breast cancer patients. He now recommends Pure Marula Oil by Marula Pure Beauty Oil to help soothe sensitive skin after such treatments as microdermabrasion, chemical peels, laser treatments, and surgeries.
- Independent lab testing showed Pure Marula Oil to be 60% higher in antioxidants than the leading Argan oil.
- Clinical testing also revealed great moisture retention — a key factor in healthy, younger-looking skin.
- In a 24-patient clinical study to determine efficacy treating damaged skin following radiation therapy, the Marula Oil group showed more rapid resolution of erythema and edema against the standard aloe-based cream typically used in treatment. Patients described Marula Oil as soothing and fast absorbing.
Wild Crafted for Maximum Skin Benefit
We wild harvest the Marula fruit in Africa. To protect the trees, instead of cutting down the strands, only the fallen fruit is collected. The nuts are then sun-dried in preparation for shelling. Each marula nut is hand cut with only the purest blonde kernels selected to ensure the purest quality.
The pure oil-rich kernels are manually cold pressed with no heat or chemicals. This attentive tightly controlled process provides a pure rich oil, free of microscopic nut casings and other impurities. The raw virgin marula oil is then put through a final proprietary filtration system, before being transported to our labs in California. This superior process ensures our Pure Marula Oil is the best organic skin care product and the highest-quality, highest-benefit beauty oil available
Our process ensures nothing is wasted: the fruit pulp is removed from the wild harvested marula fruit for jams and juices and, after sun-drying the nuts, the discarded shells are saved to be used for charcoal.