Juggling dress fittings, rehearsal dinners, and those awful periwinkle-not-Tiffany blue seat covers in the months before your wedding can leave you, well, exhausted. When you’re penciling appointments in your date book more often than going on lunch dates, the importance of hand and nail care before your big day can be overlooked. Here is our Marula Beauty approach you can take to make sure your hands are glowing, healthy, and moisturized before your big day.
When should I start?
Three months before your wedding is ideal.
What will I need?
EARTH THERAPEUTICS GLOVES
• Apply Marula Oil onto your hands, making sure to apply to your wrists as well, and then put on the warmed Earth Therapeutics Gloves. The heat from the gloves opens up the pores on your hands, allowing the Marula Oil to penetrate your skin, for maximum moisture retention.
• Because Marula oil benefits include long lasting hydration and noticeable improvement in skin softness, this treatment will leave your hands smooth, glowing, and radiant on your wedding day – the extra boost they need to go from soft to stunning.
• Remove the gloves after 20 minutes and gently rinse your hands, making sure to apply Marula oil on the days without treatment.
• Repeat twice a week.
- • For two months prior to your wedding, each week try a new nail color, shape, or pattern. This way you can choose a style before your wedding day that you know you'll love.
- • To strengthen weak or brittle nails, mix equal parts of Marula oil and lemon juice and soak for 10 minutes. This will not only soften your cuticles and limit nail breakage but will also give your nails a healthy radiance.
- It’s really that easy! All the single ladies can put their hands down; it’s your time to show-off.